Centigrade UX Academy training
What to expect
In our Lean UX Research training, you will learn the basic concepts and cost-saving practical tools that are essential for planning, conducting and evaluating your UX research. Increase the acceptance of UX research in your company and develop better adapted and more needs-oriented products for yourself and your customers.
The topics in detail:
- Why conduct UX research and how do you argue its relevance to doubters?
- How do you create a better perspective-taking and more empathy towards the target group to be analysed?
- What UX research methods are there that are lean and therefore also suitable for practical use?
- When should which UX research methods be used along a human-centred design process?
- How do you plan user research effectively and under time pressure?
- How do you analyse the results and prepare them for the next team member in the value chain?
- How do you prioritise and communicate results to stakeholders so that they have a solid strategic basis for decision-making?
Who should attend
This training is developed for UX designers and other UX professionals, project managers (POs, PMs), developers, managers
If you have custom needs, we will also be happy to respond to a real challenge from your day-to-day business and to work out a tailor-made solution together with you.
The number of participants is a minimum of 6 to a maximum of 12 people.
Senior UX Manager · Senior UX Researcher
Tool-supported learning process
Knowledge and application in one
Our training tool LeanScope is used for all trainings in which we provide the tools for UX projects. It should help you to apply instantly what you have learned in a competence-oriented and sustainable way. Consult the tool at any time if you want to consolidate learning content once again.
Exercise the development of personas and scenarios or the derivation of essential user needs and become an expert in human-centered requirements management. Learn how to use templates to write concise user stories that can survive the entire development process and share your results with your colleagues. Expert knowledge and consistent terminology are available at any time.
Each relevant training ensures 6 months of full use of LeanScope, including 5 GitLab accounts, one-hour tutorial, practice materials and technical support.