Centigrade UX Academy training
What to expect
In our training, you will gain a lot of theoretical and applied knowledge about how to combine Scrum, UX and user-centered design. Experience in three intensive sprints how your interdisciplinary way of a stepwise working process becomes more efficient and effective.
The content in detail:
- The Scrum Guide - short excursion into the Scrum theory and well-known Scrum myths
- Scrum and user-centered methods - how does they fit together?
- Achieving useful instead of only deliverable increments: user-centered minimum viable products and scoping
- Efficient determination of user requirements: Scoped User Research
- Definition of requirements using truly user-centric user stories
- The User Booklet Method: Combining user needs and Innovative Ideas in a clearly defined context
- The UX Management Continuous UX Construction Kit and its integration into Scrum
- The participants apply the newly acquired knowledge directly in several sprints within the framework of a project.
Who should attend
We show Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Software Engineers and User Experience Professionals how they can efficiently work on a product in multidisciplinary teams. We also address your individual situation, highlight organizational, technical and social components and enable you to optimize your team structures in your company so that you not only shine in software engineering, but also anchor great user experience in the product.
The maximum number of participants is limited to 8 due to the many interactive parts.
Managing Director · Head of UX ServicesThomas Immich is co-founder and managing director of Centigrade GmbH and heads the UX Services division. For many years he has been dealing with user-centered user interface design methods with regards to their technical feasibility and tool support. He has been responsible for numerous customer projects of well-known companies and advises agile software development teams in his function as project manager and trainer regarding the aesthetic and conceptual optimization of user interfaces in the WPF environment. He also gives regular talks at relevant conferences such as the GermanUPA and has already received several awards, including the "iF communication design award 2010" and the "Best Session Award Usability Professionals 2009".
Tool-supported learning process
Knowledge and application in one
Our training tool LeanScope Educational is used for all trainings in which we provide the tools for UX projects. It should help you to apply instantly what you have learned in a competence-oriented and sustainable way. Consult the tool at any time if you want to consolidate learning content once again.
Exercise the development of personas and scenarios or the derivation of essential user needs and become an expert in human-centered requirements management. Learn how to use templates to write concise user stories that can survive the entire development process and share your results with your colleagues. Expert knowledge and consistent terminology are available at any time.
Each relevant training ensures 6 months of full use of LeanScope Educational, including 5 GitLab accounts, one-hour tutorial, practice materials and technical support.