- You take responsibility for your work and for yourself. A feature is done when it makes the use of a product a better experience for all users!
- You will be involved in evaluating different complex technology approaches as well as implementing proof of concept prototypes if they are necessary.
- You are responsible for the front-end technology stack based on UX design requirements and engage in technical discussions with the project team.
- You are responsible for the development of rich Angular components using Typescript/HTML/CSS.
- You will provide guidance for junior team members in the team.
- You are discussing feature progress with the project managers.
- You have a passion for all things in the Browser and a wide experience with Frontend Web Technologies like React, Angular, Vue.js, Redux, Three.js, CSS Animations, SVG, etc.
- You are experienced in using Web APIs, no matter if classic REST, Websocket datastreams or GraphQL.
- You value good code quality and automated testing as an integral part of your daily business.
- You have the ambition to communicate in an international cross functional team across different cultures.
- You want to drive us to make you a better software developer.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a computer science field and at least 3 years of professional experience.
As a member of our team, you have the opportunity to work on the issues that really interest you. This is what you can expect from us:
- Benefit from the variety of our projects and the diversity by working with clients from different industries and structures, ranging from startups to large corporations
- Flexitime, free choice of job location, home office, part-time models, 100% overtime and travel time compensation: reconcile everything that is important to you with our family- and leisure-friendly structures - even dogs are welcome here ;)
- You can expect a permanent employment contract, an attractive salary model and an additional tax-free benefit.
- Receive support and orientation in the company through your personal guide as a direct contact person and exchange knowledge with colleagues in weekly unit meetings.
- Enhance your skills through field-tested Centigrade UX Academy training formats that you can participate in as an employee according to your individual development path or attend external trainings.
- Benefit from a pleasant working atmosphere and open communication as well as constructive feedback in an interdisciplinary and qualified team.
- Work in a sustainable environment and enjoy our selection of regional drinks, organic fruit and organic coffee. If air travel is unavoidable, we provide CO2 compensation.
- Set yourself up individually with ergonomic workstations and equipment according to your needs. Windows or Mac - the choice is yours.
- Work outdoors in our Outdoor Office Space and custom-built Armadillo Desk.
- Participate in regularly scheduled company events such as our summer company outing.
- Use your personal training budget and decide for yourself in which direction you want to expand your skills.
- Try out our boxes full of Lego and take the opportunity to test new technical gadgets, get cool goodies like a personal pixel avatar, use your Bahncard (if you travel) and your laptop also for personal purposes.
- Help shape Centigrade by initiating your own innovation projects.
- Are you missing something? We welcome suggestions from you as an employee.
Please send your application including CV and work samples as PDF to .
For any questions, please contact at any time our project coordinator Luzie Seeliger.