Within the scope of a training series, Centigrade’s trainers will support the Association of German Industrial Designers (VDID) with expertise from over 15 years of UX projects. Furthermore, we are now officially a supporting member of the association.
From September 2020 – April 2021, monthly trainings will take place, providing beginners with basic UX knowledge, but also advanced professionals with valuable tips on how to integrate UX into agile processes. Due to the current situation, we are conducting the trainings virtually – a concept we are very convinced of after first experiences in summer.
We offer the following topics:
- Understanding UX: The basics of Human Centred Design according to ISO 9241-210
2 days online training: September 30 and October 01, 2020
- Apply UX: The methods of Human Centred Design according to ISO 9241-210
2 days online training: 2nd and 3rd December 2020
- User Stories: Successful start of projects with user-centered requirements engineering
1 day online training: 14 January 2021
- Collaboration methods and role understanding in UX projects
1 day online training: 27 January 2021
- Successfully establishing UX & agile working
2 days online training: March 17, 2021 and March 18, 2021
- Scrum meets UX
2 days face-to-face training: April 22, 2021 to April 23, 2021
The training courses are also open to other interested parties from other industries. They also belong to our portfolio as in-house trainings.